"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good News

He's coming to see me! Ahhhh! I can't believe it! In February!

Please, God, don't let this not happen....or suck.

What an impossible situation. Whenever I refer to him I call him my "Fake Boyfriend." He's not just some dude, but he's sooooo far away. Real boyfriends you can see and touch (not that I have any claim on him or anything, let's be real here, that seems rash and premature). I feel like a stupid girl, but he gives me the stomach flip. He gives me the stomach flip without even seeing him. I thought that was impossible. In fact, I thought I was past the age of the stomach flip (like after a certain age it just doesn't happen anymore). It feels really cool to know that's not true.

Yeah, I'm still on match.com, and yeah, my New Year's Eve was really cool, and yeah, I've started school again, but I don't want to write about anything else right now.


Right now I'm just going to be ridiculously excited.


And after a day or so I might think about reminding myself how crazy and stupid this is.
And then tell myself that nobody likes a Debbie Downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment