"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

All Hope is Not Lost

Me and from now on what we'll refer to as "Tattoo Guy" became facebook friends. He now is mysteriously unattached via facebook. In fact, his profile says nothing in the relationship status. This means he either recently went through a break-up or is super sketchy (as Katie would say). I don't care. What this really means is that maybe, for once, things are going to go my way.

We'll see.

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day, anything can happen on St. Patrick's Day, right?

I'm reminded of some of my favorite song lyrics.

"Now way November we'll say our goodbyes
When it comes to December, it's obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time
Come January we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions a hundred times
February, won't you be my Valentine?
And I'll be alright
If this is just 'till St. Patrick's Day."
--John Mayer

EDIT: Nevermind. Facebook made a boo boo or something. He's still in a relationship. Disregard everything......God DAMNITT FB!!!! Quit ruining my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment