"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stop it

Tatoo Guy posted a video of Sarah Bareilles singing the blues. Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with female singer-songwriters. Above this post on his wall is a post from his girlfriend saying that she loves him.

She's not cute, by the way.

In what world is this fair?

So, I beg of you, all of you wonderful, taken guys out there:

STOP being perfect for me if I just can't have you.

Or at least, STOP fliritng with me when your girlfriends aren't around.

STOP texting me about wanting to see me or being my Mr. Right if you've been in a relationship all this time.

STOP sending me facebook messages about how you would really appreciate me like none of these other guys do .

STOP telling me how pretty you think I am every time you've had too much to drink.

STOP HAVING A GIRLFRIEND.



Nevermind, I should just stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment