"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Throwing in the Towel

My second-mom Janet, who is also my mom's boss recently got a new car. While buying said new car she met a 30 year old KU graduate car salesman that she thought would be perfect for me. She showed him a picture of me and he said I was lovely. Janet, who's opinion I hold very dear, said that there was just something about this guy that was right for me. She gave me his name so we could connect on facebook. His facebook profile info read as follows:

Activities: Drinkin'
Interests: Drinkin'
Favorite Music: Country
Political Views: Anarchist


I'm sorry, what?!

Things are getting a bit ridiculous over here in Tricia-land when I am being set up with guys such as this.

Oh, and did I mention that his profile picture is of him sticking his tongue through a "peace sign"?

Gross.

I think I'm done.

No more Mister Right Now, no more trying too hard, no more weird druken encounters with my guy friends. It's time to tap out.

I'm a grown girl and I'm perfectly capable of sleeping in a bed by myself.

I just don't like it.

Oh well, I'm outta here soon, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment