"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And Now We Play The Waiting Game....

I upped the ante. Gave tattoo guy my number. I've got so little time left. That leaves no time for a slow, claculated courtship process, drastic measures had to be taken.

It's been two days since he's been given said number....nothing yet.

Katie thinks he's waiting for a weekend situation, like a "group thing" (which means he's a bit of a sissy, but oh well). I think after three days if a guy doesn't call or even send a friendly text he's probably not interested.

Note: He has still been commenting back and forth on FB with me.

I'm too impatient for this!

Also Note: He's kinda nerdy, and this is not in any way conceit but according to Katie I am probably the hottest girl that's ever talked to him.

What do you think?

By the by, I know a lot more people read this than I know, so you need to start making some comments pronto, I want some feedback here people!

No comments:

Post a Comment