"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Saturday, March 27, 2010

Single

Tatto Guy is now single.

It's awesome.

We haven't really talked much since that fateful night but we've made a few timid comments on facebook (or at least I have). I don't have the guts to make my staus: Tricia can't get you out of her head... (ellipses, for extra mysterious-ness). But also I don't want it to be misinterpreted by someone else. Which is likely to happen because such is my life.

It was just one of those nights. One of those instant connection situations like in a movie. It was there, and it was magic. I was Cinderella, and my carriage turned back into a pumpkin at midnight (aka when I checked facebook and saw he had a girlfriend). And now I'm gonna take that pumpkin and make a pie.

So what if he dated that girl for possibly years? So what if he's not over it? DON'T CARE.

I like him. I haven't really liked a guy in forever. Like, giddy excited, about a guy. I just don't get that way, but there's just SOMETHING about him....

I've just gotta have him. Or at least try.

And after I move away and we have a tearful, tender goodbye he decides to go back to his not-that-cute ex? So be it. Hey, whatever works.

Game on.

1 comment:

  1. a word from the wise...summer flings WILL end in heart ache...i'm jus sayin'

    ReplyDelete