"I won't regret

Because you can grow
flowers


From
where
dirt used to be"


--Kate Nash


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mr. Right NOW

As I said before I recently got into grad school. That means that within six months I will be residing in another state. This prospect greatly appeals to me, for a two reasons.

1) Almost immediately after moving to Kansas I wanted to live outside of Kansas. So, needless to say, I am fulfilling a practically life-long dream.

2) I want a boyfriend. Not a fling, a boyfriend.

Wait a minute, you might be saying, you're leaving in SIX MONTHS. Why on earth would you want to start a relationship NOW?!

Well, my friends the time limit is the very reason for my eagerness to jump into coupledom (well that, and I'd really like to have sex). I don't have to worry now about it turning into a major thing. We'll know from the get-go that it will eventually end, so I can just jump right in and maybe even date some guys that I had been reluctant to before because of my committment issues. It's quite liberating.

So, if you're out there, I'm looking for Mr. Right NOW. Mr. Right need not apply, I'm not interested. If you're fun, funny, nice enough, and good in bed, feel free to hop right into my life (and bed) for sixth months of stress-free, no-strings fun anf frivolity.

Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment